---- ---- -- ------- --- ----- ----- - -- --- ------- ---- --- -------- -- --- --- ----- ---- -------- -------- ------- ------- ---- -- -------- ----- ------- -------------- ---- ---- --- -------- ---
Free WOD (Workout of the Day)
You can try a Free Intro Class on most Saturday's at 9:30am and/or one of the Strong Foundation Classes listed below. Make sure you check the schedule to confirm the class. If you would like to ATTEND, please fill out this online form (Required): www.crossfitstrong.com/waiver
Start This Week With CrossFit Strong Foundations -- These Classes are scaled down version of CrossFit to either help prepare a new member transition into the General CrossFit classes or can be used as your CrossFit replacement. In the class, we will be following the main class WOD's except keeping it simple and spending more time with the barbell for skills and working on foundation movements
- You can start right away with us in the Strong Foundation's
Classes. These classes and membership were designed to introduce
you to the 9 fundamental movements of CrossFit, as well as, transition you
into the regular classes if wanted.
- Who: These are classes are for everyone and
REQUIRED prior to entering the General CrossFit Classes. They serve two purposes:
- They can be used as your CrossFit Experience and you can continue to go to them as long as you like, or
- They can be used as a transition into the regular CrossFit Classes. We require you attend these classes for at least one month.
- Movements: You will be introduced to the fundamental movements of CrossFit, Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Gymnastics Movments, Plyometrics, Bodyweight, and some barbell work.
- When: Every Week Starting 9/17/2012. M/W/FR at 5:30 AM or 5:30 PM and they run for 45 minutes.
- How to transition: You can request to be checked-off on the fundamental movements from a Coach. We typically see about a 4 week transition time to acclimate yourself to the movements, technique, and work capacity; but that is not always the case and some can stay longer or move out faster. You can also request private sessions based on availability.
- Who: These are classes are for everyone and REQUIRED prior to entering the General CrossFit Classes. They serve two purposes:
- We MUST have some forms BEFORE you start and we create you an online ID. Please Email email@example.com for this information and PRICING.
Feel free to just come observe or jump right in and get a great workout!